Every catering and party rental business owner knows that linen replacement costs can quickly pile up. The fibers in your napkins, tablecloths, and chair covers can break down or weaken if they are overheated. As a result, your linens will look old and worn before their time. We all know that laundry is an unavoidable part of the event rental and culinary arts industries, but it doesn’t make tackling large heaps of it on a daily basis any easier or more enjoyable. You’d undoubtedly rather be serving your customers, making delectable meals, and perfecting your culinary abilities than dealing with laundry, right? Keeping this in mind, purchasing commercial laundry equipment for your restaurant and rental business is a sound investment. This could help you in saving money, increasing the efficiency of your business, and allowing you to spend more time doing what you enjoy.
Customers are generally unforgiving of bad food and service in event venues and restaurants, which are both competitive and demanding. The kitchen must be managed and run efficiently to be competitive in this fast-paced industry. You’ll boost productivity in the kitchen and beyond with commercial laundry equipment for your restaurant or catering business.
- You won’t have to rely on a third-party provider to take care of your laundry. This means no waiting or adjusting to the laundry service’s timetable since you can do your laundry whenever you want.
- Chefs, waitstaff, and other workers that use the machines and controls will need little training and will be up and running quickly. With the industry’s high turnover rate, this is important.
- Tablecloths, napkins, and other linens should never be in short supply. Fast wash and dry times ensure that everything is ready to go, reducing bottlenecks and waiting times. Reduced downtime is made possible by ongoing service and support from Skyline Equipment.
- During the spin cycle, the E-Series washing machines can generate more than 400 G-force, which can help you save up to 50% on drying time. While many linen rental companies will be able to finish their linens without using a dryer by using one of Continental Girbau’s flatwork ironers or folders, others will need to invest in a high-quality dryer.
Naturally, the less money you spend on running a restaurant food service, or event planning business, the better. While outsourcing your laundry to a laundry service may appear to be a cost-effective option, laundry service charges may soon pile up faster than your laundry. Commercial washers and dryers will help you reduce expenses and save money in a variety of ways over time.
- You won’t have to pay someone else to do your laundry, which can help save money on a monthly basis.
- Continental Girbau’s E-Series lineup features multiple heat settings to keep your linens from being overheated. The E-Series dryer’s capacity and power allow you to save money on labor and energy while increasing your production capacity.
Provide a Better Clean
A dirty restaurant or banquet venue is the best method to send people running for the doors. Additionally, maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation requirements that restaurants, clubs, and catering services must adhere to takes time, energy, money, and training. They’re really important, yet they can be a hassle especially during peak hours. Anything you can do to make it easier to keep your restaurant or banquet hall clean and sanitary can only help you and your business in the foreseeable future. This is where high-end commercial laundry equipment comes in handy. It will help boost the cleanliness and sanitation of your business right away.
Improve Customer Service
Plain put, commercial laundry equipment will help you create a better and event and dining experience for your customers by improving cleanliness, efficiency, and lowering expenses. A better experience leads to happy customers and positive reviews on social media. Customers that are satisfied are more likely to return to your restaurant, café, or banquet venue. That folks, is what it’s all about.
Skyline Equipment has been providing owners with the right commercial laundry equipment for party rental and restaurant businesses to assist them to handle their laundry demands for more than 50 years. We know that understanding all of the capabilities offered on these machines might be difficult. That’s why, before making a product recommendation, our sales team works hard to understand your company’s specific requirements. We are pleased to offer complimentary onsite visits so that we can evaluate your equipment requirements and develop a strategy to get you what you need to run a successful business.
We understand you have a lot of choices when it comes to commercial laundry equipment, and our professional team is eager to win your business. Call now to schedule a complimentary site visit or to learn more about Skyline Equipment’s commercial laundry equipment solutions.