Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- General information
- Access to our web site does not require disclosure of personal information.
- Any personal information collected by Skyline Equipment on this website is collected to allow us to tailor our website to better meet our visitors needs. For instance, we may on a one time basis, use this information for the purpose of providing additional product information and/or services for the products and services that you inquired about. Skyline Equipment will never sell, share, or give your personal information to any third party outside of Skyline Equipment.
- Like many companies, we sometimes use cookie technology on our web site to obtain non-personal information from online visitors. A cookie is a small text file that a web site can place on your computer’s hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to determine whether you are a new or repeat visitor to the site. The cookie transmits this information back to the web site’s computer, which generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. The cookie does not obtain any personal information about you or provide any way to contact you. Most consumers do not know that cookies are being placed on their computer when they visit web sites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a web site attempts to place a cookie on your computer. You can also set your browser to reject cookies. You will still be able to visit our web site after setting your browser to reject cookies, but your browsing capabilities may be somewhat affected.
- Skyline Equipment does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Skyline Equipment will not retain any communication we receive that is identified as being from a child under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13 and would like to register at this web site, please ask a parent or guardian for assistance.
- Please contact Skyline Equipment with questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement.
- General information
- This Usage Agreement applies to the Skyline Equipment Inc. web site. The web site’s content is intended for informational purposes to customers, partners and the general public. By using any part of this web site you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this Usage Agreement.
- Intellectual Property
- Skyline Equipment allows visitors to view and download information and materials to promote the sale and marketing of our laundry products and services. This web site and the information contained herein is copyrighted, and protected by patent and trademark law. This information may not be altered, modified or copied. Skyline Equipment does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or other intellectual property laws.
- No Warranties or Representations
- Skyline Equipment makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness of information available on this web site. Skyline Equipment will not be liable for any damages resulting from your reliance on this information, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. Skyline Equipment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in this web site and may make changes to this site without notice.
- This web site contains links to other web sites that are not operated by Skyline Equipment. If you choose to click on these links, you will leave this web site. Skyline Equipment does not endorse and makes no warranty or representations regarding any linked web sites and/or the information, products, or services contained therein. Furthermore, these links do not signify affiliation or authorization to use any trade names, trademarks, logos or copyrighted symbols displayed in or accessible through these links or that any linked site is authorized to use any trade names, trademarks, logos or copyright symbol of Skyline Equipment.
- Skyline Equipment will not be liable for any damages that are related to the use of or in the inability to access the content of this site or any linked third party site, even if Skyline Equipment is advised of the possibility of such damages. Skyline Equipment may change, suspend or discontinue or terminate any portions, sections, or functions of this site without prior notice.
- Information Provided by You
- This site is provided and managed by Skyline Equipment Inc. from it's office in the state of Texas and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas. If any court finds any part of this Agreement to be unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be enforced to the maximum extent so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the balance of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If this site is accessed from outside the United States, you shall comply with any applicable local, federal, or international laws.
- Skyline Equipment reserves the right, at it's sole discretion, to change any portion of this web site at any time without prior notice. These changes are effective upon posting. Your continued use of the site after any changes are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
- If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions exit this web site immediately.